"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead
Our volunteers are AMAZING. There is no way we could do half the things we do without our volunteers.
Some of the ways our volunteers make a difference:
- Shelter maintenance & care of the animals
- Fundraising and adoption events
- Saturday rescue program
- Second Chances Thrift store
- Shelter volunteers: Must be 16 years or accompanied by a responsible adult. Just fill out this volunteer application and call the shelter to ask what would be a good time to bring the application and speak to someone. M-Sat, noon-4 pm. 252-520-0003.
- Second Chances Thrift Store volunteers: Must be 16 or older. Please call manager Ginny Lowe at the store - 252-522-0787.